The Diesel Stop banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
subd for info.. would love to be the first one on my block with one. all my neighbors run PSD's. lol

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Does anyone know when 2017 Super Dutys can start being ordered?
Hi thewrap,

I can only see information about 2016 models currently, but I'd recommend staying in close contact with your local Ford Dealership. I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you the moment 2017 order banks open. :)

Crystal

·
Registered
61 Posts
the new look, updated interior, panoramic sunroof on higher trims, and curious to see how the weight loss will affect it, and again the new look. will go with a 350 SRW longbed this time around (KR) and delete it as soon as it's supported.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'm gonna order one as well.. Hopefully this time next year we will have them in our hands.

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
That looks like it. There is another one out there too. It goes to show you who knows what. All the wheel bases have changed too . Has anyone mentioned that yet?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That looks like it. There is another one out there too. It goes to show you who knows what. All the wheel bases have changed too . Has anyone mentioned that yet?
No, It has been a few weeks since I've talked with him.

I saw the other one you are talking about I believe.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I've seen a few on ebay. But from the preview pages it looks like the same photos that are on the website Ks5shooter linked us to. Since cab sizes changed not surprised the wheel bases did as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am not in love with the looks,but power specs etc seem better JMHO.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.