The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow ford addicts. I just read an article that states Ford is coming out with a 3.0 Liter Diesel for the F150, 2018, can anyone confirm this and send me in the right direction to find anything out about this, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
639 Posts
A google search will yield lots of results. As far as I know it's true. For better or worse, it's the 3.0l V-6 diesel used in Euro Land Rovers. I'm excited about it! I'd love to see one in an explorer as well to compete with the Grand Cherokee. If they do that, I may be inline for one in about 2020. Plus with VW effectively pulling out of the diesel market, there is a huge gap to fill.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Fellow ford addicts. I just read an article that states Ford is coming out with a 3.0 Liter Diesel for the F150, 2018, can anyone confirm this and send me in the right direction to find anything out about this, thanks in advance.
They announced it on the pregame show for the NFL play offs yesterday, comes out in the 2018 model year

·
Registered
4,875 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Article I read on it said it's going to be a 3.0l powerstroke diesel but ford is apparently keeping all specs like hp, torque and mpgs under wraps until closer to the actual launch date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts