The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 F450

Put the order in this afternoon. 2018 F-450 King Ranch. Dealer thinks it may be in January. Now the waiting begins. Gonna try to sell my existing truck privately.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awesome! I hope it's everything you want with all the bugs worked out and a great truck!!. I kinda wish I had waited for a 2018, I got one of 17's with a few bugs to work out haha.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Congrats! Mine is an early '17 and I have had no issues in 4500 miles. I do wish I had the USB chargers for the rear passengers instead of a cig lighter.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats! Mine is an early '17 and I have had no issues in 4500 miles. I do wish I had the USB chargers for the rear passengers instead of a cig lighter.
Why don't you get one of these.

·
Registered
639 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One interesting option apparently new for 2018. I did a Build & Price for a 2017 F-450 and took it with me to make sure all I wanted was ordered. I was asked if I wanted, new for 2018, an extended running board option for duallies (2nd small running board on each side) in order to reach into the bed.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Interesting news--sure would like to see how they look/install, especially with the auto boards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts