The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What date can 2018 trucks be ordered? What is the timeframe expectation between ordering --> build date?

Is there a link yet for 2018 build yourself yet?

Planning on ordering a 2018 F450.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ordered mine last month. dealer said they expect delivery in January. we'll see.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck ordered 10/26/2017. Build date was to be today. Assuming it stays on schedule, dealer says they should have it end of January or beginning of February.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dave! That's no good...$1000 isn't enough restitution tho!! Needs to be that for every 2 weeks past original due date...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dave! That's no good...$1000 isn't enough restitution tho!! Needs to be that for every 2 weeks past original due date...

I'm not too worried about it. I'm buying it through one of the guys who's a broker on CO4x4 (TheManWithThePlan) and his contact at Ford is the one who goofed. The lease on my Infiniti is up in mid-March, but I can still choose from my 7.3, the ZJ, or the Typhoon (all of which run right now, which is rare!) to drive to work every day so I shouldn't have any issues!

·
Registered
638 Posts
It's nice to have options!! Glad it isn't a huge issue for you. ManWithThePlan and I tried to make something work as well, but we were just too far off on the numbers. I think that soured things between us a bit.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Some progress at least!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered an F350 on Jan 12. Still no word from the dealer on a VIN or any ETA for delivery. How long should it take to get some sort of estimate?

Thanks,... Sam

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I ordered an F350 on Jan 12. Still no word from the dealer on a VIN or any ETA for delivery. How long should it take to get some sort of estimate?

Thanks,... Sam

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
My order was placed 1/9 and I just got the VIN last week with no other updates. Also, don't even bother with the COTUS site, that thing is garbage. I go into the online chat on Ford's site and give them the info and they pull it up really quick.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts