The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting to know my new truck, a 2019 XLT CC. I have looked everywhere, but I can't find anything to tell me for sure what the four lights/sensors are in the overhead console. It appears that two are directed towards the front seats, and the other two are directed toward the back seat. But what are they?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I'm getting to know my new truck, a 2019 XLT CC. I have looked everywhere, but I can't find anything to tell me for sure what the four lights/sensors are in the overhead console. It appears that two are directed towards the front seats, and the other two are directed toward the back seat. But what are they?
They are security motion sensors, put your windows down and set the alarm, put you arm through the window and the alarm will go off :) works well

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's what I thought I heard (dealer, or somewhere else), but just didn't remember it. I'll have to try the window thing, just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Or leave your dog in the locked truck while you go in to pay for fuel and see what happens.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or leave your dog in the locked truck while you go in to pay for fuel and see what happens.
Heh...I would say that's a possibility, but I can't remember the last time I went inside a place to pay for fuel. It's always pay at the pump. I can still lock him in and test though. Wait...the truck is still too new. He's not allowed in yet.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yeah, I don't usually pay inside either, but I was traveling across KS at the time and I don't recall why I had to go in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts