The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here used A Diesel Pro Module on a 2020 or 2021 6.7? I traded my full delete 18 F350 for this new 2020 F350 and the low end performance is just terrible. I pull a 8 ton trailer with my Cat 299 SKID STEER and the 2020 just labors to get out of the hole. At about 2500 rpm's she picks up and pulls just perfect. It is the first 25% of throttle that just seems to do nothing. This Performance module claims to restore the low end power and give better fuel mileage. I don't care about mileage I just don't want to get hit by a semi when I'm pulling out of a side road.

The company is called Diesel Pro Modules. It is a plug and play unit that goes between the fuel rail and the ecu. Basically increases fuel pressure at lower RPM.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thats a incredable story I tow a 13,000 5 th wheel and as soon as I put the truck in gear the truck starts to move. I would take it to the dealer and have them look at it. mine is a 15 and has way less power than your truck. You shouldn't need a chip with 1,000 FT # of torque.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Joined DS just to get you this info!

Get a Banks Pedalmonster. My 20 had sad acceleration off the line and others recommended the PM to me. It wakes up the acceleration anywhere from mild to wild. You can control it with your cell phone or add a fancy-smancy gauge/controller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts