The Diesel Stop banner

315/70/17 on a 2006 f20?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  SOLIDSNAK3 
#1 ·
can it be done on a stock f250?

im trying to go with a 315/70/17 tire but i need to know if it will fit. does anyone know if it will work or will i need to modify anything? if so what?

thanks!

#2 ·
I do know that I have run 305 70 16 with no rubbing problems before, but the 315 I never tried. I do know some guys that run them, but they all run them with lifts and such, so I can't say whether or not it will rub stock. My best guess though.... it is gonna rub.

#5 · (Edited)
Go with a leveling kit, It will do what you want... Give Ben a call at Extreme Suspension & Performance He is the distributor for Dick Cepek. and is a great guy to deal with and unbeliveable customer service, he will take care of you if you have a problem with a product... If you change the rear oem F-250 block to a oem F-350 block you will gain 1 and 3/4" in the rear and you also order a leveling kit for the F-350 you will raise the front around 3"

315/70/17 = 34.4x12.4/17

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.