The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my F250 on Saturday.

I am trying to decide between a 4 or 6" life with either 35's or 37's The guy at 4wheel parts was trying to sell me on a Pro-Comp 6". But from what I have read BDS or Icon might be the better direction.

I would like to have as close to a factory ride and maintain some level of MPGs.

Any advise?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Depending on your gears, the 37's could really eat your millage up, especially if your not tuned from what I have read around the forums.
I have not hand calc'ed in a very long time to give any precise mileage with my 35's
And for the lift, my local shop is trying to sell me a procomp as well. Its all about how much money your looking to spend. All the makers have cheap lifts and a most of them offer a quite expensive 4 link setup

·
Registered
92 Posts
Carli 4.5" Better then factory ride on and offroad!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys im in a the same position, looking at either 4.5 icon lift with 35s or 5.5 inch lift with 37s any help or suggestions? If i did the 5.5 i could always go with 35s down the road i guess

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm going from a 6" & 37"s down to a 4" & 35"s. Only difference is the front coils. I tow 15-20k lots and with 37" I was getting 11mpg loaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts