The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Squeeze lever. Piston will push on the clutch pack. While keeping the tip tight to the port and lever pulled, hold it there and listen for leaks or movement back. It should hold until you let off. Stack up clearance check on reverse pack is unnecessary per Ford and they do not list clearance on them.
I have a video but when I click on the landscape icon, it will only take me to my photos. I click around but it won’t allow me to access my videos.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s ok👍 Not telling me how to post a video does not effect me.
It effects the guy who wants to find out how. He will do an internet search. Will the Diesel Stop pop up first because it exists and was the most recent, ends up coming here and signing up? Nope because well…. You know why. He will click in another site that pops up.
Yet another reason why visitation and sign up is down.
Great business management 👍👍

·
Premium Member
15,433 Posts
Upload the video to YouTube and insert the link here. Forums generally don’t do video hosting on their servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 F250 Lariat
79 Posts
Just curious Nick, how many miles did you have on the tranny before you started this process? And if you don't mind, where in MD are you? Lived in PG county for 20 years growing up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts