The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to post some symptoms my 2004 6.0 diesel has been showing lately along with the codes from the scanner. I am hoping with all of your knowledge and the genius individuals within this forum, I could get some guidance with the necessary repairs accordingly.

Vehicle information:
2004 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually 4wd King Ranch
All Stock - No upgrades.
EGR is NOT deleted
NO head bolts
225,000 Miles

Kindly review the codes listed below and advise with your opinions if possible at your convenience:

P006A
P0263
P0266
P0272
P0278
P0401
P0402
P0405
P0675
P132B
P2290

I will assume that most of these are injector issues probably pertaining to either poor injectors or possibly related to the injector harness, FICM, etc. I have purposely driven the truck for many miles in order to gather as many codes as possible so I may repair any / all possibilities as needed.

Thank you all in advance for your time and guidance with this adventure. Happy Holidays!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you may have so I may provide the most amount of information in order to properly diagnose the issues correctly with your expertise.

Below is a list of things I have done recently to rectify any of the issues:

New oil filter / oil change
New fuel filters (both)
New EGR Valve
New HPOP
New Air Cleaner
Added Rev-x (helped briefly)
Transmission Flush
Coolant Flush

·
Registered
47 Posts
with multiple contribution errors I would send the FICM off to get repaired ( I used Ed at FICMrepair.com) test the batteries and do the blue spring upgrade... just to start

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply and information. Is it possible to have a new FICM purchased and sent pre-programmed as to avoid any downtime with the truck? Or does anyone know a FICM repair facility in the Detroit / Flint, Michigan area? Kindly advise. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts