The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 F450 XL 6.4 PS. The motor was shot so ordered a new block. Put old HPFP , FPR, engine and injector wiring harness on new one. Everything else is new Injectors, HPFP wiring which was shorted and thought it was my problem. I changed that got it all together and still crank no start. Im getting 5076 psi at fuel rail dsd... So injectors should be opening?? It only has 20 psi while cranking and Ford said it needs between 50 and 75 I think.. anyway over 50 psi is what I need to start. Would this be my FPR? Since im getting pressure I need from HPFP? I've checked every fuse and relay everything is good only thing that is coming up is low oil pressure because switch broke and truck is throwing p0003 which should of been fixed by the new HPFP wiring. And p0091 which would be the FPR. I'm stuck and have no other options but to throw parts at it. Which I rather not do but just can't seem to find a problem outside of those switches. Which I'm going to order and I'll update but if I can get any kind of help in the mean time I'd greatly appreciate it!! Thanks for reading! Cheerz!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts