The Diesel Stop banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Once you learn about your truck you will find out that he does know about the 7.3 engine, however there are a lot of thing that he does that does not make any since like replacing the HPOP oil. As I said it is part of the engines oil and not a separate system. If you were concerned about changing it then what are you going to do about the other oil that is still in the high pressure oil system?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Once you learn about your truck you will find out that he does know about the 7.3 engine, however there are a lot of thing that he does that does not make any since like replacing the HPOP oil. As I said it is part of the engines oil and not a separate system. If you were concerned about changing it then what are you going to do about the other oil that is still in the high pressure oil system?

True very true but I think it adds a piece of mind and it really doesn't hurt. 6-1 Half dozen

·
Registered
51 Posts
Exactly what is the differences in the grades of winter/summer diesel and kerosene? Also how does it compare to bio... I have a place over here that I can get B100 (I think) are there different grades in the bio as well... its about $0.12 more per gal... is the bio worth it?

:ford:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
fuel

Exactly what is the differences in the grades of winter/summer diesel and kerosene? Also how does it compare to bio... I have a place over here that I can get B100 (I think) are there different grades in the bio as well... its about $0.12 more per gal... is the bio worth it?

:ford:
Winter diesel used to be cut with kerosene to lower the gel temp don’t know if they still do it or not. There was an additive that they were using to take place of kerosene but I don’t think it worked well in really cold temps. That’s about what I know hope it helped.:thumbsup:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts