The Diesel Stop banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1999 f350 7.3 power stroke crew cab 4wd dulley
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
all the ones that I see online or remanufactured you have to send them your DM and then they rebuild it and send it back to you looks like it takes a couple of weeksIf you know of somewhere where I could just buy one let me know please and I’ll keep looking again thank y’all very much for your help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
all the ones that I see online or remanufactured you have to send them your DM and then they rebuild it and send it back to you looks like it takes a couple of weeksIf you know of somewhere where I could just buy one let me know please and I’ll keep looking again thank y’all very much for your help
Hey one more question is there anyway that I can Taste that IDM To check to make sure it’s bad

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Test not taste That’s what happens when you talk dicks it never comes out right lol
No I don’t know where that came from it was supposed to say talk text not that other word I apologize for that like I said I don’t know where that word came from let’s see if it works this time

·
Registered
56 Posts
I may be chasing a squirrel here, but did you happen to check the little metal nut on the IPR that holds the coil on the stem. That happened to me at a red light once. Truck was erratic. Changed the cam sensor to find the little nut laying in the valley and the IPR coil sliding back and forth.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I may be chasing a squirrel here, but did you happen to check the little metal nut on the IPR that holds the coil on the stem. That happened to me at a red light once. Truck was erratic. Changed the cam sensor to find the little nut laying in the valley and the IPR coil sliding back and forth.
Finally got my truck fixed it was the IDM and The Hi oil pressure sensor it had oil in the electrical connections so I figured it was bad but IDM did the trick and I guarantee you I could’ve done it without y’all I appreciate all the help from everybody and the schematics everything all the information everything I do appreciate it I can’t tell y’all how much I appreciate it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Truck is running better than it has since I can remember thank y’all so much

21 - 27 of 27 Posts