The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you received a $750 coupon in th mail from Ford. If you are not planning on using your $750 coupon, would you consider sending it to me? If so, just PM me, Thanks so much for your consideration.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
While I didn't get one this time around, the ones I have received in the past were all coded to my name. I don't believe they can be passed from one person to another.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I am holding mine, says non transferable right there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, thanks for the replys. I had never seen it and only heard about it, so I didnt know any details. I spoke with a dealer today who said that he would "give" the truck for me at invoice and throw in the rebates. He "said" the x-plan was $200 over invoice. (I already dont trust him because of that). I was just trying all my options. Thanks for checking the thread.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I would not trust him, X plan is not $200 over invoice usually.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I have heard the $750 rebates show up as a result of having visited Ford booths in auto shows, etc.

Does anyone know for sure what caused you to get that rebate? I haven't received one!

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah kinda sucks that i didnt get one this year.... got one last year... but truck is in the driveway and i cant stop driving it everywhere with nowhere to go...

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have never been to a Ford Booth AK Ranger. I did sign up on there web site a long time ago in the myford section I think it was called. I don't know if that is why i got it though. Besides buying 6 new Fords(and countless used) in the last 10 years, I can't think of any other reason why I would get a coupon, maybe because I am overdue to buy another?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a coupon and am not going to use it by the expiration date. It states it is "especially for a friend" of me. It's for $750 and good through 1-2-08.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am dealing on a 08 350 and the dealer told me that in there sys. it showed my brother has a $750.00 rebate from a 06 that he bought? and all he has to do is come in to claim it. He has not received anything in the mail?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Coupon no longer available.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckinsac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a coupon and am not going to use it by the expiration date. It states it is "especially for a friend" of me. It's for $750 and good through 1-2-08. </div></div>

I have one of these. If someone is going to use it, I will send it to you.

Let me know,
Mark

·
Registered
740 Posts
Some one post after they use someone elses coupon, I want to know if that works or not.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Mark! I will be needing this on Saturday, since I am working on a dealer stock F350 DRW 4x4. It will come in handy along with the 3000 cash back from Ford, and I also get a $500 recent college grad bonus plus the $750. I finished school late in life! But hey $500 extra, I'll take it.
I appreciate the offer. I'll post some pics when I hopefully get it next week. Lord knows the one I ordered, will probably be here in Spring the way the Northeast is getting these trucks.
I can't wait that long and possibly miss out on these rebates ending 1/2/08.
Thanks so much!

Bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts