The Diesel Stop banner

84 F-250 front susp. part

995 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cdnsarguy
I have 2wd 84. The bars that run from sides of the front axle just below the shocks to the frame, that has the rubber bushings mounted to the frame with a riveted mount is called what? Bushing is shot. Is this called radius arm?
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
Yes that would be it.......Radius arm bushing kit is required.
Some members remove the whole arm, others remove the bracket by drilling out the rivets and installing grade 8 bolts, others and the one way I dislike, they jack the Ibeam ahead until the radius arm pops out of the bracket enough to replace the bushings. So pick your poison.
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.