The Diesel Stop banner

84 F-250 front susp. part

997 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cdnsarguy
I have 2wd 84. The bars that run from sides of the front axle just below the shocks to the frame, that has the rubber bushings mounted to the frame with a riveted mount is called what? Bushing is shot. Is this called radius arm?
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
Bushings are available now that allow for camber ajustment. Bushings are threaded.
Check out Moog Supension listing .
The new radius bushings are ajustable. Just had these put on my son's 2wd Lariat.
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.