The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been racking my brain for the last couple of days on my truck. Issue started a couple days ago. I was idling up to a stop sign when it just shut down. No stumble no less of power nothing like that just boom engine shut off (like I turned the key) after hours of testing the lift pump is spitting fuel out like crazy so that's good. The fuel filter is good. I have fuel supply to the injection pump. But nothing coming out. Went through and changed the fuel shut off that's on top of the injection pump with no prevail. Changed over the injection pump with my spare and filled the resivour inside the injection pump( by removing the fuel shut off and pouring fresh diesel in) once i had the fuel shut of reinstalled I started cranking and I'm still getting not even a drop going to the steel lines leading to the injectors. But the fuel is spraying out of the top return line like all hell. Almost like its pumping backwards. So I switched the injection pumps back around and found that my original one is doing the same thing. Hoping somebody can give me some kind of insight on this. Thanks for any help/suggestions!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts