The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I'm new here..I've read alot on this site and just mind blown on how smart most of you guys are..Everyone one seems very willing to offer there advise and precious time to help resolve whatever problem they are being asked about..I'm going to pick you guys brain aswell I just hope I'm posting in correct place..lol.I jus recently purchased 95 international w/7.3 turbo engine..There was alot of rust and crap in tank and truck would only run decent from top of third gear up..I cleaned all fuel system out but now I've figured out how to read engine codes I've got a list of them light is displaying..My problem is that I can't seem to find the definition to a few of these codes like 224 for example..I've doubled and triple checked codes and all are correct as I've wrote them down..Problem I'm having mainly is heavy Grey unturned fuel smoke and terrible miss on acceleration..This only occurs when engine runs for maybe 15-20 minutes..When first start it performs flawlessly..It revs fine with none or jus barely any smoke and does not miss at all..It's like once it goes into closed loop I believe it is and starts reading sensors that's when goes down hill..Any advice will be greatly appreciated.. Plz and thank you..Trouble codes are 225,615,421,422,427,423,424,425,428,522

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello guys I'm new here..I've read alot on this site and just mind blown on how smart most of you guys are..Everyone one seems very willing to offer there advise and precious time to help resolve whatever problem they are being asked about..I'm going to pick you guys brain aswell I just hope I'm posting in correct place..lol.I jus recently purchased 95 international w/7.3 turbo engine..There was alot of rust and crap in tank and truck would only run decent from top of third gear up..I cleaned all fuel system out but now I've figured out how to read engine codes I've got a list of them light is displaying..My problem is that I can't seem to find the definition to a few of these codes like 224 for example..I've doubled and triple checked codes and all are correct as I've wrote them down..Problem I'm having mainly is heavy Grey unturned fuel smoke and terrible miss on acceleration..This only occurs when engine runs for maybe 15-20 minutes..When first start it performs flawlessly..It revs fine with none or jus barely any smoke and does not miss at all..It's like once it goes into closed loop I believe it is and starts reading sensors that's when goes down hill..Any advice will be greatly appreciated.. Plz and thank you..Trouble codes are 225,615,421,422,427,423,424,425,428,522

1 - 3 of 3 Posts