The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My ac stopped blowing air into the cabin, doesn't even blow hot air. I changed the resistor and it worked for a day then quit working. Can someone please help its 100 degrees outside and I'm burning up. 2001 f250 7.3

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Is there flow volume/pressure coming out anywhere, floor, dash or defrost position?

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
If you're fan runs, there should be flow ..... somewhere, if the fan has an available supply and outlet media (air) path. However, if you have no vacume the in dash blend door doesn't work. Usually defaults to the defrost position. Do you hear the vacume pump when you " wait to start " KO?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you're fan runs, there should be flow ..... somewhere, if the fan has an available supply and outlet media (air) path. However, if you have no vacume the in dash blend door doesn't work. Usually defaults to the defrost position. Do you hear the vacume pump when you " wait to start " KO?
Fans are not blowing, I hear vacuum pump and I see the blend door move when I turn ac on/ off. Air came on randomly today when I was driving but now it’s not blowing.

·
Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Help me understand.

What does not work?

The A/C or the fan?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts