The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought mine from POWER DEAMON in Texas.

The tranny and convertor are set up much like the other big builders trannys are. Cost me about 1000.00 less than the other trannys quoted me.

Unfortunatly the company is no longer in business. So I have no one to go to during my 75,000 or 3 year warrenty.

Kinda bummed but I feel the tranny will last. I would have gone with a BTS but two things were slightly higher cost and at the time he did not have any available to ship ASAP. I needed the truck for a planned vacation out west. Suncoast would have been my second pick.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
interesting you say you got yours from a different builder, i say that because there is atleast one shop now around here that is building fully built trannies: triple disk converter (not sure whose yet), rebuild kit (similar to what suncoast offers- not sure whose), billet input, output, intermediate shafts, pump mods, valvebody, and everything for about 1k less installed than other shops in price alone. i'll find out more info later this week- theres one going in a friend's truck.

jim- the dealer is pretty awesome, and i actually think they can still get BTS trans. who knows, i'll have to check next time i'm there.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Love the sig Shay.

I'm running a Suncoast

21 - 23 of 23 Posts