The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy new to site and have lots of questions. I have a 2000 F-250 extra cab long box 4x4 six speed stick ts chip four inch turbo back exhaust. My turbo pumped while pulling trailers so I bought and installed ported turbo housing. By the way great product and I highly recommend installing one if pulling a trailer. Anyway my question is does anyone make a four inch O.D. stainless intake tube that will work with the new turbo boot. Oh yeah I did the CCV delete so I need the intake tube to be long enough to accomidate that modification. Or should I just buy the 6637 filter and use the factory intake tube. I have extra 4" O.D. stainless pipe so no worries there. Alright that's it for now thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts
Riffraff Diesel sells a 6637 kit with the adapter. It is powder coated, but should work for you.

You can use 4" SS exhaust from a muffler shop too.

You may find using the FORD AIS is another route. I use the S&B Filters kit and it worked too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for responding. Will the S&B filter kit fit the new boot that came with the ported turbo housing and will it be long enough with the ccv delete? Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts
Hey thanks for responding. Will the S&B filter kit fit the new boot that came with the ported turbo housing and will it be long enough with the ccv delete? Thanks for your help.
Yes the S&B will work. Just use a short 4" adapter piece.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good thanks for your help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts