The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking at air intakes for quite some time now something like I saw on this page Best Cold Air Intakes for 6.4 Powerstroke Review in 2020! , doing as much research as I can. I've been looking for the best free-flowing, best filtering, most turbo whistle combo that I can find. It sounds like the Scotty II was the best, but they don't make that anymore, so that's out of the question. I've looked at the aFe stage I, s&b, BHAF, and many others, but I still can't find the answer. I'm willing to build my own system and cut some holes if that's what it takes to get the best system. I've heard that a system that has a filter attached to a 6"-4" reducer into the air intake tube does the trick, but I'm still in the dark. Let's hear some opinions on this one. Thanks to everyone in advance.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Welcome
You need to put more information about your truck on the post. Best way is to go to your page and put it in the sig block at the bottom of the post. I had a home made intake with big round paper filter that you could hear the turbo whistle pretty good but it got old on a 8 hour drive.
DENNY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts