The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AIRAID Intake System For 03-07 6.0L Ford PowerStroke Diesel Features :

* Computer Designed Pleat Depth and Count : Assures Maximum Air Flow and Filtration.

* AIRAID Premium Filter with Synthaflow Technology : Flow's over 1406 cfm

* Cross-Linked High Density Polyethylene Construction

* ADD 21 HorsePower & 44 Ft/lbs of Torque

* Stainless Steel Hardware and Couplers

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Filters Include our : "No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty

* AIRAID Intake Part # 400-131-1 fit's 2003-2007 6.0L Ford PowerStroke Diesel

·
Registered
343 Posts
Installed one in my 03 Excursion last week. Looks great and installed easily.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installed one in my 03 Excursion last week. Looks great and installed easily.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hello mountie,

I am glad to hear the install was easy and that your happy with the Airaid Intake.

Post a few pictures if you get a chance!

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've got one for sale if anyone wants one. I used it for about a month and I'm going back to stock everything under the hood. Let me know if anyone is interested you will get a great deal. I also have the original boxes and comes with the cleaning solutions

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got one for sale if anyone wants one. I used it for about a month and I'm going back to stock everything under the hood. Let me know if anyone is interested you will get a great deal. I also have the original boxes and comes with the cleaning solutions
Do you still have this item. If so PM me with cost.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I still have an Airaid Intake for sale if anyone would like one. It's in excellent condition. I just need to get rid of it so I can have the extra money due to the economy. thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is AIRAID better than aFe

What makes airaid better than an S&B or aFe intake. I am looking to install an intake on my 06 F250 and was looking for a great intake.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the airaid on 05 f-350. No doubt was an easy install and certainly makes the powerstroke sound a little more throaty over stock. I have had it installed for 3years now with no issues. Matter of fact just cleaned for fourth time at 45,000 miles.

When it comes to air intakes I think it's a personal choice, just kind of like choosing your oil as long as they meet specs. I notice a real difference when pulling my 5th wheel in the mountains. Good product, decent results and easy to maintain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts