The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a airaid stage 2 a few months ago... and just instaled it ,all I can say is WOW !!!!!! I went from 14 to 15 pounds of boost to 19 to 20 pounds of boost !!! with no chip on my truck I thought something was wrong with my gauges ......... nope they work good you can here the turbo now under the hood sounds sweet ! and feel the difference especially at the higher speeds like when it hits 3 gear it takes off now !! I would tell everyone that this is well worth the money no questions asked !! I have a friend that has the diy air-filter and mine is way better IMO and my buddy thinks so too .. the next thing he is doing is putting a airaid stage 2 on his truck ..

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Sure..better than a DYI don't think so not as far as filtering when used with a Donaldson or any better air flow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know much about the dyi never had it but a friend of mine has ,and he says that he thinks mine is better than his ...... he has rode in both trucks and so have I ,, I know that mine does alot better than stock, and I think that is was worth the $$$ I only gave $140 for mine on ebay I bought it used but after I got it on, I would have payed for a new one knowing what I do now... I was going to do the diy before I got this.. I am not saying the diy is bad just saying that I like what I got and if I didnt think it was worth it, I would not give it a good review .. so to each his own , that is just IMO ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts