The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some Airaid help,..

I had a Full Airaid system on my '03 6.0, took it off when I traded for my '05.. I went to re-install on my '05 and there's some differences in the round tube that bolts to the "tub" my sensors will not transfer from the '05. So I assume I need a new "tube" that goes from the turbo to the 'Tub" I'd appreciate a solution as it's been sitting on the shelf for 3 years, I've contacted numerous vendors but nobody gives a, or seems to care..

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took a closer look over the weekend and my old tube has the large opening for the old style MAF, Square body with two screws.. The stock tube has two grommets W round hole one for restiction gauge and one for a smaller type round MAF..
OK, I assume airaid is going to punt on this. So somebody at least sell me the new style tube so I can get this off the shelf!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best..keep the stock intake as nothing is better period.

You may be right, I can't believe I'm in the Airaid forum with an Airaid concern and can't get a friggin answer!!:nono:

Let's get me to the point where I have the OPTION of using this intake, then I will decide for my grow-up self which way to go..:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts