The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a magazine at Wal-Mart today called 8 Lug Diesel Truck.
8 Lug Magazine Website

In the magazine on page 56 is the article. It's a company that puts big rig rims (and tires if you desire) on your ride by way of an adaptor that moves your 8 lug system to a 10 lug set-up. The Super Singles look awesome on the truck they have. I guess it's similar to Rickson Wheels. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has them. I have an e-mail into American Force Wheels with a several questions...one being price, hub centric vs. lug centric, and a few others specific to my truck. I'll keep the post updated if anyone is interested.

American Force Wheels Website

· Registered
68 Posts
you should check out red's at dieselwheels.com, very happy with there set up , talk to frank he will answer all your questions

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
you should check out red's at dieselwheels.com, very happy with there set up , talk to frank he will answer all your questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Same company??? Adapter looks like an exact copy.

Dieselwheels.com Website

· Registered
68 Posts
not the same company , I think everyones adaptors look the same as they are getting them from same supplier ,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.