The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 F250 CCSD Lariat 4x4

As the title says, I experience this annoying buzzing noise in my dash. I don't hear it under normal driving conditions but I do hear it when stopped at a traffic light or when putting the truck in reverse. If I am backing out of a parking space it's there. If I put the truck in park or neutral while stopped it goes away. Any idea what is vibrating?

I saw something on a you tube video that says its the transmission dipstick vibrating under the hood. The sound they describe is similar to mine but that has not fixed my buzzing noise? Any help or ideas are appreciated.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Taker it to the dealer. Make sure you can duplicate the issue so they have some place to look. If it doesn't make that sound than they don't have any idea like the rest of us

·
Premium Member
4,145 Posts
UGH.....hate those problems. Sounds more like a way the motor would shift on the mounts causing the contact somewhere. I'm not saying there's a motor mount issue BUT it can happen that a part is JUST close enough to make contact causing the noise. If you want a local area "second-opinion" to help find where the problem is send me a PM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UGH.....hate those problems. Sounds more like a way the motor would shift on the mounts causing the contact somewhere. I'm not saying there's a motor mount issue BUT it can happen that a part is JUST close enough to make contact causing the noise. If you want a local area "second-opinion" to help find where the problem is send me a PM.
Going to take it back to Beach Ford and let them check it first and then go from there. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts