The Diesel Stop banner

Another Wierd Happening

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Here is another strange thing that I have noticed since the update.

When I open up the main forums page I see that there is a reply by the Administrator in the Archive Search thread. Here is the screen shot in Picture 1

Then when I click on the News Comments, Site Help and Suggestions it open it up and there is no post by the Administrator and shows that I was the last one to post in that thread. Picture 2.

If I go back to the main forum page and click on the arrow where it shows that the Administrator made a post it will take me directly to the post that they made.

I have noticed this a few times and figured that things were still being worked on but wanted to mention it to you.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have no idea if it is fixed or not.

When I first went to the thread by clicking on the check mark under the thread it took me to the post before the one by the Administrator but if I clicked on the check mark under the Administrator it took me to the correct post. Now that I replied to the thread it works as it should but then we need someone else to post to see if things still follow in the fouled up way that it did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.