The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought home our new 2018 F350 last weekend.

As the title asks, which Phoenix area Ford dealer has the best service department? TIA.

Edit: I should add, I purchased the truck in Missouri - so no real knowledge or experience with local Ford dealership service departments.

140 views and no replies. Consensus is they're all great, or they're all not so great?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I don't currently own a diesel truck (downsized to an F-150 and awaiting delivery of a 2019 Expedition), but one of my son's employers uses Berge in Mesa and Sanderson Ford in Glendale for their company's fleet service. He likes Sanderson Ford, on his truck anyway--Sanderson's shop is thorough, but always busy and so work can take longer. Another son bought a 2018 Super Duty diesel at Jones Ford in Buckeye and has had some warranty work done there (EGR related I believe) When I had my Super Duty, I didn't have any big issues so I primarily went to Jones Ford where I bought it, but used Rodeo (Earnhardt owned) Ford in Goodyear on occasion with no complaints. As long as you're dealing with warranty issues, you ought to be good at any of these four. My only experience with dealer #5, Surprise Ford, was taking the wife's Lincoln there for the "works" oil change service. A day or so after we picked it up there was so much vibration when braking that I checked and found that they didn't torque all five lug nuts down on one wheel. They were very apologetic, and when we brought it back for a check, they did give it a thorough checking. However, I haven't felt comfortable going back.

Oh, and #6, Camelback Ford in central Phoenix is owned by Berkshire Hathaway who bought out the Van Tuyl conglomerate and, reading the news, it looks as if they still operate like they always did.
"Sister" dealership, ABC Nissan https://www.azag.gov/consumer/abc-nissan Bought from their network of dealerships twice--one time too many.

·
Registered
41 Posts

As the title asks, which Phoenix area Ford dealer has the best service department? TIA.

Edit: I should add, I purchased the truck in Missouri - so no real knowledge or experience with local Ford dealership service departments.

140 views and no replies. Consensus is they're all great, or they're all not so great?
I don't currently own a diesel truck (downsized to an F-150 and awaiting delivery of a 2019 Expedition), but one of my son's employers uses Berge in Mesa and Sanderson Ford in Glendale for their company's fleet service. He likes Sanderson Ford, on his truck anyway--Sanderson's shop is thorough, but always busy and so work can take longer. Another son bought a 2018 Super Duty diesel at Jones Ford in Buckeye and has had some warranty work done there (EGR related I believe) When I had my Super Duty, I didn't have any big issues so I primarily went to Jones Ford where I bought it, but used Rodeo (Earnhardt owned) Ford in Goodyear on occasion with no complaints. As long as you're dealing with warranty issues, you ought to be good at any of these four. My only experience with dealer #5, Surprise Ford, was taking the wife's Lincoln there for the "works" oil change service. A day or so after we picked it up there was so much vibration when braking that I checked and found that they didn't torque all five lug nuts down on one wheel. They were very apologetic, and when we brought it back for a check, they did give it a thorough checking. However, I haven't felt comfortable going back.

Oh, and #6, Camelback Ford in central Phoenix is owned by Berkshire Hathaway who bought out the Van Tuyl conglomerate and, reading the news, it looks as if they still operate like they always did.
"Sister" dealership, ABC Nissan https://www.azag.gov/consumer/abc-nissan Bought from their network of dealerships twice--one time too many.

I drive to Jones Ford in Casa Grande. I am on my 4th SD. They do all the service on the new one. I have never had any problems with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts