The Diesel Stop banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my 2003 F250SC FX4 4X4 6-Speed 97k miles that I bought new. Just wondering if there's any interest in these 7.3 equipped trucks? Been a great truck but I never towed and have no future plans to do so now that I'm retired. Thanks

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
HELL YEAH. The 7.3's with low mileage (like yours) resale really high. Don't give it away, you can check local resale market(or e bay) to get a idea.

·
Premium Member
15,107 Posts
What Rich said. You can get more for that platform than most of the 6.0 or 6.4 liter trucks. The last of the greats. Wish you were closer!

·
Registered
113 Posts
You're sitting on a gold mine...don't give it away!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I feel like mine is worth more to me than it's actually worth on paper so I might as well keep it.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Low millage 7.3 with 6 speed = gold

i would keep it or not let it go cheap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Thinking about selling my 2003 F250SC FX4 4X4 6-Speed 97k miles that I bought new. Just wondering if there's any interest in these 7.3 equipped trucks? Been a great truck but I never towed and have no future plans to do so now that I'm retired. Thanks
This is the equivalent of a Victoria Secret model approaching you at the grocery store and asking if you want to take her home.

PM Sent.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the encouraging replies. Did a little research on KBB, Search Tempest and found the value is really down since the last time I checked. Have way too much invested and really doubt if I could replace the truck with anything as good. The truck has been trouble-free and still looks like new. Guess I just keep it around for the time being. Anyway thank you again and take care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.