The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fella's,
Anyone have any information on incentives for the 2011 model's?
Finally looking at getting my 6.4 fixed and back to me, then directly going
back to Sales to trade my "nightmare" in and hopefully building a 2011 F350 with V-10 power plant and loaded Lariat package?

Anyway, just wondering what might be the best deals that Ford is offering. I don't have family members or friends that work for Ford, so the X Plan doesn't seem like an option? Just wondering what's out there?

Would like to have all my ducks in a row prior to going to battle in the Sales office. Would greatly appreciate any info. you all might be able to help me with?

Thanks and cheers from the Colorado High Country! :thumbsup:
Leo

· Registered
204 Posts
X-Plan

Anyone can get X-Plan, it should probably read "friends - Family - Stock Holder, and anyone else."

Just search on my name, and all the paper work you need is there.
Just buy some Ford Stock, fill out paper work and FAX it in (and sell stock same day if you want). Stock Holders get X-Plan directly also.

Ron

· Registered
56 Posts
you can request an xplan pin without buying stock. you have to find someone who is willing to give you one.

i got mine on blue oval, but put a request out there and someone here may reply as well.

· Registered
204 Posts
you can request an xplan pin without buying stock. you have to find someone who is willing to give you one.

i got mine on blue oval, but put a request out there and someone here may reply as well.
Correct, that would be "friends", as would requesting on on the Internet,

Stock is just another way, and basically costs nothing....

· Registered
2,465 Posts
only incentive is you buy one and get two ungly fender flares thrown in for free.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very funny quadrail... Yeah the DRW flares are butt ugly.
Thanks for all the input everyone, we'll see what happens?

Have a good weekend friends~
Cheers from the Colorado Rockies :thumbsup:
Leo

· Registered
281 Posts
I don't know. Sometimes I see some really nice butts.:lol:

Mark

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LSchicago2:
That's ok, it's how I built my 08' 6.4 and put a real nice Bradford built flat bed on it!
So, that'll work for me. The only thing I don't like about building the cab/chassis is that the fuel tank is positioned in the rear and then no place to mount the spare beneath the truck bed. I had to chain it down on top of the bed itself, which takes up a little more room on the bed.
I'll live with that as long as I can get the V-10!
I test drove one on the lot last week and was pretty impressed!
So, hopefully I'll be moving toward one in the very near future!
Thanks for the input friends :thumbsup:
Leo

· Vendor
1,732 Posts
Hello Fella's,
Anyone have any information on incentives for the 2011 model's?
Finally looking at getting my 6.4 fixed and back to me, then directly going
back to Sales to trade my "nightmare" in and hopefully building a 2011 F350 with V-10 power plant and loaded Lariat package?

Anyway, just wondering what might be the best deals that Ford is offering. I don't have family members or friends that work for Ford, so the X Plan doesn't seem like an option? Just wondering what's out there?

Would like to have all my ducks in a row prior to going to battle in the Sales office. Would greatly appreciate any info. you all might be able to help me with?

Thanks and cheers from the Colorado High Country! :thumbsup:
Leo
I highly doubt that we'll see any rebates/cash back right out of the gate, but do think we'll see some special APR's, may in the 2.9 range for 60 months.

I did however hear from a little birdy that those owners with buybacks may see a little something special in their mailbox to incentivise them to go look at the new 6.7L PSD ;)

· Registered
147 Posts
I highly doubt that we'll see any rebates/cash back right out of the gate, but do think we'll see some special APR's, may in the 2.9 range for 60 months.

I did however hear from a little birdy that those owners with buybacks may see a little something special in their mailbox to incentivise them to go look at the new 6.7L PSD ;)
?They should do that for all of us who are fighting with the 6.0L

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the post Bobby.
Finally got my 08' 6.4 back from Service yesterday!
Took exactly one Month to the day to get issues with my rig fixed.
My Service order read like War & Peace....
But it seems to be running good again, so I'm a happy guy. Well, somewhat?

That's good talk about Ford trying to keep their loyal customers with new incentives in 2010...We'll just have to wait and see what my dealership does for me or I might just have to make a trip to Fontana to talk with you, I've read nothing but good things about you and what you have done for a lot of us "loyal" Ford customers.
I just want to rid myself of the 6.4, build a V-10 if possible and be done with diesels until which time Ford get's their act together. Like Durantdiesel noted, just too much brain damage with the 6.0 & 6.4 especially up here at altitude. Shoulda' kept my 7.3!

So will look forward to see what I can build when the 2011 order guide comes out on Monday - May just have to drop you a line?

Thanks again, cheers from the Colorado Rockies Fella's! :thumbsup:
Leo

· Registered
643 Posts
LSchicago2:
That's ok, it's how I built my 08' 6.4 and put a real nice Bradford built flat bed on it!
So, that'll work for me. The only thing I don't like about building the cab/chassis is that the fuel tank is positioned in the rear and then no place to mount the spare beneath the truck bed. I had to chain it down on top of the bed itself, which takes up a little more room on the bed.
I'll live with that as long as I can get the V-10!
I test drove one on the lot last week and was pretty impressed!
So, hopefully I'll be moving toward one in the very near future!
Thanks for the input friends :thumbsup:
Leo
You can always order the truck with the 19 gallon midship tank which saves $115. I have that tank on my 09, because of the towing equipment would interfere with the rear tank. Transfer flow makes a 34 gallon midship for the V10 cab chassis trucks too. I decided not to install the bigger tank because I need all the payload I can get in the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts