The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking of shelling out some dough for new rotors and pads and I saw a lot of good stuff on doing drilled and slotted rotors in lieu of the OEM's but all of these internet post that I've come across are reviews that are quite old like 2014 being the newest I could find. Are rotor pros still the best place to buy rotors? I want to spend money on quality not junk please let me know if anyone has recommendations. I don't tow but I do run 37.5 x 12.5 Toyo's.

Thanks in advance for any feedback / recommendations

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am no expert but after reading many posts I decided to get Motorcraft pads and rotors. I was very pleased in the quality and the difference in braking versus the parts store brand. I purchased them from Rock Auto.

I know you said drilled and slotted but I was giving feedback for the Motorcraft quality and for anyone else looking at brakes.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
HI Will,

If you would like to reply back with your year, make and model truck, I can send you a link to our brake rotor and pad kits.

The rotors and pads that we carry are made well, our rotors are made better than a lot of other ones that are on the market.

I have been running our brake rotors and pads on many of my vehicles for years, and have heated them up a few times on the highway during hard braking. They stand up to not warping very well.

Regards,
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts