The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 f-350 crew cab 8 foot bed 4x4 lariat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at ball joints for my 03 f350 and I see this ball joint delete kit and was wondering if anyone has ever done it and how is it there after? Thanks

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Probably better off to provide a link. Never heard of such a thing.
Or did you mean unit bearing delete?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
This was something new for me as well. I did a search and it is a popular topic among the off road Jeep forum , rock climbing, and guys running really “big” tires. After reading several pages of off road forums, the general consensus seems to be to stick to ball joints for on road driving.

·
Registered
2003 f-350 crew cab 8 foot bed 4x4 lariat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well to be honest I don't know how to post the link to it on here it just hasn't let me. But it's call American iron ball joint delete kit. I've got 163k on my second set and they are made by motorcraft bit don't have a grease fitting. I want them to have a grease fitting. I have read the reviews on these ball joint delete kit and all seem good but I do tow my tractor and I have a bobcat etc.. I just don't know anything about it and any input would be great. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Well to be honest I don't know how to post the link to it on here it just hasn't let me. But it's call American iron ball joint delete kit. I've got 163k on my second set and they are made by motorcraft bit don't have a grease fitting. I want them to have a grease fitting. I have read the reviews on these ball joint delete kit and all seem good but I do tow my tractor and I have a bobcat etc.. I just don't know anything about it and any input would be great. Thanks again
Here’s a link to their home page:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts