The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know the new incentives as of thursday, jan 3

my truck was suppose to arrive Dec 26 . It is sitting at a "dock in toledo", only 5 hrs away since then !!!!! arg......!!!!

incentives ended today
I hope they stay the same or better, but am worried as I am leasing and the residual may be lower since we are futhre into the model year

anyone know?

Ramb

·
Registered
275 Posts
Arent the incentives put into the deal when you ORDER the truck??? I know i had a SET PRICE with ALL the incentives at the time of order put into the deal...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nope the incentives are done when you pick the truck up.

Bill

·
Registered
275 Posts
O well then I got a great deal!!! Cause when I picked my truck up there were NO INCENTIVES and I got 1000 cash back plus $500 for college. cause the 1000 was the incentive when i ordered the truck...

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rambunctious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone know the new incentives as of thursday, jan 3 </div></div>

Current SuperDuty incentives are good through Jan 8. $2,000 rebate plus another $1,000 for something?

http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/index.asp?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks smokey
dealer just called an my truck arrived late last night !!!

whooo hooo

dealer confirmed they carried over the incentives ( per yoru note, til jan 8, another week, prolly due to delays in shipping over holidays etc)

·
Registered
75 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokeyWren</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Current SuperDuty incentives are good through Jan 8. $2,000 rebate plus another $1,000 for something?

http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/index.asp? </div></div>
I suppose the rebate amount depends on the vehicle and where you are located. Incentives on a Crew Cab in my area (Houston, Texas) only show $1,000 rebate plus a $1,000 bonus rebate.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought mine this past Saturday. They were only advertising $3000.00, but based on what I've read here, I insisted the dealer check their vincent system. I was correct in assuming I was due an additional $1000.00 owner loyalty and $750.00 coupon I'd received. I picked up $4750.00 in rebates and xplan price thanks to a forum member.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It came in the mail several months ago if I remember correctly. I also recently received a card from the last dealer I purchased from, reminding me I had received the coupon from ford. Both notices had a customer ID #. I really wasn't thinking about trading at the time so I just threw it aside. I did not even have it when I went to the current dealer, but their vincent system showed I had received it. I've read here that ford randomly sends these coupons out to folks on their mailing list. Anyway, between the rebates and Xplan, I got just under $10,000.00 off the $52,000.00 MSRP.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That makes sense. Since our family gets Z plan pricing, I doubt they would add us to the coupon mailing list. wishful thinking though.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am going to purchase a Ford auto for my mother within a month (looking for a 07)

Does anyone know how I could get an X-plan number or whatever they are using this year?

If you can help me out please contact [email protected]

Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to purchase a Ford auto for my mother within a month (looking for a 07)</div></div>

The '08s have been available for a whole year, so good luck in finding a new '07 diesel. All the dealers around here sold the last '07 about 9 or 10 months ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know how I could get an X-plan number or whatever they are using this year?</div></div>

Read the thread about AXZ plans at the top of this forum, then post your own thread in this forum. The Ford employees and retirees that read this forum (and can give you a PIN) may not read this thread on incentives.

·
Registered
136 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fine69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smokey, I think he's looking for a car. </div></div>

Yeah,but this is a diesel site....unless Ford put a 6.0 in a 07 car /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fine69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smokey, I think he's looking for a car. </div></div>

Surely not.

Ordering Information (7 viewing)
Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

So gassers are allowed, but SuperDuty only. "Auto" means automatic transmission, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You may be right. I just figured he was a new member, not sure how things worked. Thats pretty cool if his mom were to drive a diesel, huh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts