The Diesel Stop banner

Anyone ordered a '17 yet?

7K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  rrogersgsp 
#1 ·
Anyone order a 2017 SD yet? If so what did you end up paying and for what trim and options?

#5 ·
Must be Canadian $$$, as the most expensive completely loaded 2016 f 350 Dually can be had for under 60K before taxes here in the states, or he just overpaid the dealer.

#10 ·
Outlw...did you go 450 again?? To answer above, I doubt I "overpaid" my dealer...as I haven't paid a dime yet....but take a stroll down to the dealer and spec one out yourself....You ain't getting a Platinum for under 70.....if you do...that is a GREAT deal. Maybe with an employee plan.

#12 ·
:surprise:Oh man, now that is sticker shock!!!:surprise:

#19 ·
Big money will be coming back on them.
One year old off lease purchase trucks will be hitting lots soon enough.
Hold off a bit, rebates will be hitting. Rebates and incentives always drop book value.
If you can hold off a little while you will be able to find a certified used one with less than 10k on it dramatically less.
You of course you need to also do your due dillegence on any product you are planning to purchase or lease. If still considering new down the road discuss with the finance and insurance manager a lease. Most times the manufacturer will buy up the residual from their finance company to make a lease attractive. If the residual is good ( enter than actual projected) and the money factor ( kinda the intrest percentage ) is reasonable, this might be the way to go. ABSOLUTLY get gap insurance in case if a total loss. This insurance covers any negative equity and unless you put a boatload down on one of these trucks, you will be so far upside down, it will make your head spin.
Hang tight for a deal on a cert used with a clean oasis report, goes through regen ok, no sagging rear, no death wobble ect.
Hope you pick a nice one and enjoy it, new truck feeling is nice.:smile2:

#20 ·
2017 F350 4x4 CC SRW King Ranch, nicely equipped (aka "all the bells and whistles) Retail is $78,710 X-plan is $74,060.59 and A/Z plan is $70,866.92.

Ordered on 5/3/16. I expect delivery in October/November. This truck will replace my 2015 F150 4x4 CC Platinum. I have driven Ford F350's since the Super Duty was first introduced in 1998 as a 1999 model. The F150 is nice but ready to get a real truck back in the stable.

#21 ·
I placed my order two weeks ago. 2017 F350 CC SRW FX4 Lariat Ultimate with every option. The dealer is selling it to me at invoice plus whatever rebates or incentives are available. Invoice was $69000. My 2015 of the same set up is in the process of the Lemon Law/Buyback program. I'm opting for the refund check. I don't know at this time what the refund will be. Process just started.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.