The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In most anything else if a company wants you to order something (especially before really seeing the completed product) they incentive you to put in your order. Not "here it is, and we will get you those specs when we feel like it, and by the way we might give you a rebate, we might not........." LOL, Seems we would all be better off saying NO, then when ford saw no orders coming in they might have to deal a little more.

I know a pipe dream but It seems strange.

For the record, I have not placed my order (dealer has built it and priced my trade). I probably will in a few days lol.

Something to think about???

·
Registered
295 Posts
I see your point and to a large degree I would agree with your point of being up front with more info and stats. I love my early build 2011 and mine has had no major issues. But right after I took delivery on it Ford said bring it in to get the re-flash for increased horsepower. I did and my fuel mileage then dropped off. I do want a new 2017 but have promised myself that this being a big change year, this time I will not place an order til later. Possibly time it with the usual build 2 date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.