The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have an extra ashtray for the cupholder. Can't see paying 100 dollars for the whole unit, and can't find anybody who sells them separate.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I have a 2000 but my ashtray is a separate component from my cupholder.

I do have my original gray cupholder assembly though that I am no longer using if that is what you needed.

I upgraded to the newer cupholder style which holds the beverage container better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just need the ashtray cup or tub, shaped like an hourglass. what ya want for it?
Oh sorry, didn't see that your ashtray was separate. Can't use just the cupholder
like you have. Thanks anyway. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I see you edited. So you need this thing? I just found this image online. I don't think I have one.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's a fair price as far as I'm concerned, but it wouldn't help me any. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the quick responses.
Yep, that's exactly what I need. My truck didn't have it when I bought it and since I had a butt cup anyway I let it go.
Now, I'd like to replace it since I'm restoring it somewhat.
Offering 20 bucks to anyone who can send me one. Just don't have the resources around here, junkyards, used parts sellers, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you lookin gfor the round one that sits right in the cup holder? about 2" deep? I have one out of my F-150 that I don't use. I can send a pic tomorrow if interested... I also probably have the hourglass style one from when I removed the cupholder from my super duty to install a radio console. which one do you need?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need the one like in the picture above that arcticdriver posted. Thanks I appreciate the response. Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts