The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to cut my own throat here, but it is very interesting that the first place I hear or read some of the Ford news releases is on this website or a link that is seen on this website. Working in a dealership, we should get Ford news or at least a hint at what Ford is considering before it becomes public knowledge.
For example, the deal struck with UPS for transportation today was a shock. I had seen a few tidbits of info, but did not know it was that far along. I guess if we could access the super duper Ford Dealer Connection website today, there might be a note about the UPS deal on that site, but have tried several times today and we cannot connect.
This site has been a very valuable tool and every dealer should monitor this site for customer comments and concerns. It helps if a problem with a vehicle arises and dealer can say, 'I have heard of that problem and might have a solution', instead of standard answer of 'never have seen that happen before or did not know we could do that'.
Customer is very educated these days and wants value for the dollar spent or that dollar will be spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Amen, Brother Louder.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Louder -- Don't you just love calling the BAC or MCC and receive the now-standard greeting of "your estimated wait time is .... 43 ... minutes"! And don't even try to contact your service zone manager - the expected call back is beyond two days. How thin is Ford going to spread their North American support staff?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Support staff are so thin, they have to run around in the shower to get wet.
My favorite BAC (Business Assitance Center) wait message is --- wait time is 43 minutes ---then a minute late message says --- wait time is 55 minutes, how do you get a longer wait time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts