The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was here for YEARS with a 2004 Excursion, but sold it 5-6 years ago. Now I decided to buy myself a new truck so I sucked it up and brought home a 2020 F250 Lariat Sport in Rapid Red. Glad to be back in the fold. Unfortunately I couldn’t recover my old account due to lost password and the email was no longer valid. Rechinca was my old handle. Once again owning a real truck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Was here for YEARS with a 2004 Excursion, but sold it 5-6 years ago. Now I decided to buy myself a new truck so I sucked it up and brought home a 2020 F250 Lariat Sport in Rapid Red. Glad to be back in the fold. Unfortunately I couldn’t recover my old account due to lost password and the email was no longer valid. Rechinca was my old handle. Once again owning a real truck!
Welcome back @Rechinca1, how did you spec out your new F-250?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back @Rechinca1, how did you spec out your new F-250?
I was after a red truck. Originally just wanted a F150 Lariat, Sport and Blackout packages. Closest ones were 750 miles away. But...F250 in the same setup with a diesel and every option but the moonroof? A little lighter in the account now, but it had everything I think you could order.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was after a red truck. Originally just wanted a F150 Lariat, Sport and Blackout packages. Closest ones were 750 miles away. But...F250 in the same setup with a diesel and every option but the moonroof? A little lighter in the account now, but it had everything I think you could order.
Similar things have happened to me with other vehicles. But when you know what you want nothing else will do. How has it been treating you so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Overall good except at 1200 miles I already have the Pre-Collision Assist unavailable and the adaptive cruise control unavailable due to sensor (I believe it’s a radar module) failure. It’s the one located behind the front bumper next to the front plate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Overall good except at 1200 miles I already have the Pre-Collision Assist unavailable and the adaptive cruise control unavailable due to sensor (I believe it’s a radar module) failure. It’s the one located behind the front bumper next to the front plate.
Sorry to hea that, those sensors can be so finicky. Hopefully it's something covered under warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts