The Diesel Stop banner

Bank's Six Gun, Predator or The Edge w/ Juice.

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  woodsracer 
G
#1 ·
I am looking for a power adder for my new 05 with MANUAL trans.

I know they are different in what they do and which one offers more hp or more diagnostics, but <font color="red">OVERALL</font> which one just seems to work best?

#2 ·
For me the only option is the edge the Banks 6 gun you have to splice into factory wiring making permanent damage. Can you say factory warranty void! Edge just plugs in and out. Mine works excellent.

#3 ·
Beleive me, I've tried them all, still running my Edge Juice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

G
#5 ·
Does the Edge for the '04 fit the '05? OR are they year specific? Do you have them in stock? PM me some pricing if you will please.

I think I am going to get the EDGE w/Additude and Juice?

Thank you very much, Jason Slaughter

#6 ·
I looked into banks and it does just plug into factory harness just like all others, only thing you have to do is tap in and hook up EGT gauge for the speedloader to work

#7 ·
If you want safe power, I recommend the Banks kit.

If you follow the instructions there is no permanent wire damage.

Tapping the manifold for the pyro is easy.

If you look at the hp/torque graphs for each one, the Banks makes the power where you want it.

#9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
1991Driver,

I would have to agree with the previous posters, Edge all the way!!!! We sell them 3 to 1 with all the other brands we stock everyday!

Mark @ DPPI

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you running a Van Aaken box on your personal truck? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Any comments, or is the "Boss" just testing other products too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

#10 ·
woodsracer,

Guess you'll have to start calling me weekly to see what I am running. The Edge is back in and has been for approx 3 weeks or more. I constantly change to make sure the products are "tested" here and that we "know" what works and doesn't. We even do that with a lot of the competitions products.

Mark @ DPPI

#11 ·
1991Driver,

Yes we have them available. The Juice is fine with the 2005's the Attitude isn't quite ready for the 2005's as Ford changed a few things and it will get you some odd readings on occasion. I would reccomend waiting or just getting the Juice for now as the Edge is THE product to have if you want the digitial gauge system with safety defueling etc.

Mark @ DPPI

#12 ·
We have installed many of the Banks Six-Guns and Edge Juice. Either of these seem to work very well. The differnce will be that with the Edge the gauges are part of the display and with Banks the Guages are seperate. When we install the Six-Gun on the 05 we have been using the white faced Di-pricol gauges with chrome bezel. They are not an exact match for the new dash, but do look really good.

#13 ·
[ QUOTE ]
woodsracer,

Guess you'll have to start calling me weekly to see what I am running. The Edge is back in and has been for approx 3 weeks or more. I constantly change to make sure the products are "tested" here and that we "know" what works and doesn't. We even do that with a lot of the competitions products.

Mark @ DPPI

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet I will!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I like talking to you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.