The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From now through the end of Sept select Bilstein's are 25% off. If you see this banner in the results to your vehicle this will ensure they were eligible.

Check our site for details.

·
Registered
67 Posts
do you offer shipping to canada?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We ship to Canada, we use USPS International Priority. I can give you a quote on shipping if you let me know what part #s you want.

·
Registered
67 Posts
need a full set of bilsteins for a 2003 F250 PSD FX4 4x4
need both front and rear shocks

can you ship them USPS?

·
Registered
67 Posts
cool if you can give me a total including shipping

i can get payment sent on to you

We can, I searched both the 5100s and the HD's. You will be looking at around $58 USD.

·
Registered
818 Posts
i went to the website and was going to check out and the 25% did not apply.

anthony

·
Registered
67 Posts
tried to check out and this is what i get it will not allow me to process

Shipping Information Ground Sorry, this service is not available to your location. World Wide Expedited Sorry, this service is not available to your location. World Wide Express Sorry, this service is not available to your location. Choose Payment Information

We can, I searched both the 5100s and the HD's. You will be looking at around $58 USD.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went to the website and was going to check out and the 25% did not apply.

anthony
It would automatically deduct the 25% when you add the shocks to the cart, if your vehicle's part #'s are eligible.

Shipping Information Ground Sorry, this service is not available to your location. World Wide Expedited Sorry, this service is not available to your location. World Wide Express Sorry, this service is not available to your location. Choose Payment Information
Sir, please call us 800.245.7469.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sir,

I just realized, you were trying to order on our site. The International order link is rather hidden. Please follow the instructions on this page - Shockwarehouse International Ordering - Shockwarehouse.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
call me a quitter but i have tried that link and still nothing

i give up

just not worth the effort there is a Bilstein Distributor up here in Canada yea they are more money but easier to order from

Sir,

I just realized, you were trying to order on our site. The International order link is rather hidden. Please follow the instructions on this page - Shockwarehouse International Ordering - Shockwarehouse.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
call me a quitter but i have tried that link and still nothing

i give up

just not worth the effort there is a Bilstein Distributor up here in Canada yea they are more money but easier to order from
No problem and it's probably cheaper than us + shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah the 5100's don't fall under the 25% off special :(... got my hopes up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts