The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I’ve been reading on this forum for a long time but this is my first post. I just got a 2009 f350 two weeks ago and I just ordered this package off eBay, 08-10 6.4L Mini MAXX Tuner Ford Powerstroke Diesel E-GR & D-PF Repair 5" Exhaust | eBay , contains H&S tuner, 5” down pipe back exhaust and EGR delete kit. Installed the tuner last night and took it for a test drive. Never stomped on the gas, just babied it, and is blowing a massive amount of white smoke. It engulfed the entire truck sitting at a red light. The truck ran great before the tuner. It didn’t give me all of the options such as transmission, low boost fueling etc. when I installed it. Any ideas? Could it be a bad tuner? Please look at the eBay link, I’m starting to regret buying it off of eBay because I don’t know who I’m buying it from and I’m afraid I got screwed. Is there such a thing as a counterfeit tuner? It came in a plain white unmarked box with no paperwork of any kind. When I asked for reassurance that it was new in the box he said yes but we’re out of manuals. Shouldn’t all of that been included in a sealed box?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts