The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having issues with their Bluetooth Mic picking up a tremendous amount of road noise and white noise? I just got a new 2019. I love the truck and options. But my old 2015 had an incredibly quiet microphone, even when driving on a gravel road with a box of chains in the back seat. My business partners are saying this truck (3 days old) sounds terrible and are asking why i bought it. Took it in today for the service guys to look at it in case something was loose. They couldnt find anything. Any ideas????

Thank you

·
Registered
778 Posts
I haven't used mine a lot yet, but the couple of times I've had no issue. I need to use it a bit more before I can pass final judgement though. But so far so good.

·
Registered
85 Posts
May I ask what you mean by "Bluetooth mic"? Do you mean the built-in microphone (which is hard-wired) or are you using a 3rd-party microphone via Bluetooth?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have not gotten any complaints from those I've called with my truck...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been to the dealer (3) times now with no measurable improvement. They replaced the microphone and reflashed the sync system. Anyone have any other ideas? I am just pissed i let the 2015 go for this. I hope they can get something resolved this next service trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts