The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
late reply, fyi we have a 2016 F-550 with 22K on it that goes into the death wobble once in a while. dealer says they can't find anything wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have a 2014 crew cab f350 4x4 with the infamous death wobble. Ford has worked on it umpteen times always a ford shop to work on it and same answer everytime that everything is within Fords recommendations. I bought it used with 30,000 miles and started having trouble around 60,000 they have replaced pert near every part on the front end including drivers side spring for it leaning. I have around 105,000 on it now and same problem over and over again seems to last anywhere from just down the road up to around 20,000 miles everytime they “fix” it at this point I’m begging for help

·
Registered
859 Posts
I also have a 2014 crew cab f350 4x4 with the infamous death wobble. Ford has worked on it umpteen times always a ford shop to work on it and same answer everytime that everything is within Fords recommendations. I bought it used with 30,000 miles and started having trouble around 60,000 they have replaced pert near every part on the front end including drivers side spring for it leaning. I have around 105,000 on it now and same problem over and over again seems to last anywhere from just down the road up to around 20,000 miles everytime they “fix” it at this point I’m begging for help

I have had the death wobble issues on vehicles in the past. Lift kits not installed correctly to front end alignment being off a little

None of the posts here (that are Not the lane departure warning system) talk about if the truck is stock or modified with any different tires, lifts or shocks.
Curious how many have the issue that have stock configuration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts

I have had the death wobble issues on vehicles in the past. Lift kits not installed correctly to front end alignment being off a little

None of the posts here (that are Not the lane departure warning system) talk about if the truck is stock or modified with any different tires, lifts or shocks.
Curious how many have the issue that have stock configuration?

My truck is completely stock

·
Registered
859 Posts
My truck is completely stock

Do you know what measurements were after each alignment and did you have alignment checked when wobble had taken place?

My Jeep didn’t need much adjustment for the wobble to appear, as well as very little adjustment to correct it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don’t really know was under a warranty I bought when I bought the truck so I always took it to a ford shop and let them do the work speculating that they somewhat knew what they were doing

21 - 26 of 26 Posts