The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new 2016 F-350 XLT. My issue is that it is a week old and the driver cloth seat material is already creased and bunching up on the outside by the door and looks like crap.Anyone else have this issue? thanks Don:frown2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good luck. Let me know what you find out. I have a new 2015 platinum edition and the stitching is coming out on the back rear cushion.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am waiting to hear from dealer as we speak.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I am waiting to hear from dealer as we speak.
How many miles are on your truck, Ks5shooter? I'd like to do what I can to assist as well.

Good luck. Let me know what you find out. I have a new 2015 platinum edition and the stitching is coming out on the back rear cushion.
Did you mention the stitching issue to your dealer, mach14604? What's the current mileage on your rig?

Crystal

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have 500 miles +/- on my truck. Today is two week anniversary of ownership. Don

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did you mention the stitching issue to your dealer, mach14604? What's the current mileage on your rig?

Crystal
Crystal,
I am going to PM you with my latest and ongoing issues. I have 3400 miles on on the truck (600+ miles of those were because of the dealer trade as my truck was traded with a dealer in Wisconsin and I am in Northwest Ohio).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts