The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reading more recently about an expected economic correction coming in the near future.

This would be right on schedule with a trend for these things to occur in the Fall in multiples of seven years (Sept '01 and Sept '08 being recent examples).

And that trend of course is supported by the economic reset which is spelled out in the Bible to occur every sabbath year (every seven years).

Bad news is that we are topped out on credit and not in a good position to do much about any severe economic problems.

Buckle in.

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
But if you listen to the gospel according to the whitehouse, things are on the UP swing,Have been for a few years and no end in sight.

I hope this thread doesn't get locked early on, but these seem to.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I'm reading more recently about an expected economic correction coming in the near future.
So whaddya think Bob? Was the bumpy week on the stock market (Largest point drop ever on NYSE - Aug. 24, 2015) the week after you posted your note the economic correction that you predicted?

...And that trend of course is supported by the economic reset which is spelled out in the Bible to occur every sabbath year (every seven years).
I note that Elul 29 was yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts