The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

Do any of the dealers on here have this in stock, or can you do a dealer search for me? My local places don't have what I'm looking for and won't run a search. I'm on the east coast.

2009 F-250 or F-350
Regular Cab
V8 or V10 (preferred)
4x4

power windows
cloth seats
sliding rear window

prefer a color other than white

thanks

· Premium Member
18,824 Posts
Based on what's available around here, I doubt you're going to find a leftover 2009 that meets your wants. There are a few around here, but all are white and none are 4x4. The closest match is Prestige Ford near Dallas (the biggest Ford dealer in Texas) has one that is white, 4x2, 5.4L, with cloth seats and the XL Plus pkg (mainly cruise control and tilt and decent radio). No 4x4 and no power windows. $27,880 less rebate of $3,500 plus TT&L minus whatever else you can get the dealer to come down because it's a leftover 2009. Prestige is known for good deals (that's why they are the biggest Ford dealer in Texas) so I would guess you can take of about 10 percent off MSRP in addition to the rebate.

If you want an XLT 4x4 regular cab in a nice color, then plan to order a new one to get exactly what you want. But you'd better hurry if you want a 2010, because the orders for the 2011 models probably begin early in December, only a month from now.

But any dealerperson that won't do a nationwide dealer inventory search to find your truck (if it exists), would not get my business. They probably figure that even if they make the sale they're not going to make any money, and they're in business to make money. But stop dealing with lot lizzards. Go straight to the fleet manager and ask if he can find your truck somewhere east of the Big Muddy. If the fleet manager won't have one of his guys do the dealer search, then look for that dealership to be closing real soon now. ;)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Based on what's available around here, I doubt you're going to find a leftover 2009 that meets your wants. There are a few around here, but all are white and none are 4x4. The closest match is Prestige Ford near Dallas (the biggest Ford dealer in Texas) has one that is white, 4x2, 5.4L, with cloth seats and the XL Plus pkg (mainly cruise control and tilt and decent radio). No 4x4 and no power windows. $27,880 less rebate of $3,500 plus TT&L minus whatever else you can get the dealer to come down because it's a leftover 2009. Prestige is known for good deals (that's why they are the biggest Ford dealer in Texas) so I would guess you can take of about 10 percent off MSRP in addition to the rebate.

If you want an XLT 4x4 regular cab in a nice color, then plan to order a new one to get exactly what you want. But you'd better hurry if you want a 2010, because the orders for the 2011 models probably begin early in December, only a month from now.

But any dealerperson that won't do a nationwide dealer inventory search to find your truck (if it exists), would not get my business. They probably figure that even if they make the sale they're not going to make any money, and they're in business to make money. But stop dealing with lot lizzards. Go straight to the fleet manager and ask if he can find your truck somewhere east of the Big Muddy. If the fleet manager won't have one of his guys do the dealer search, then look for that dealership to be closing real soon now. ;)
Thanks SmokyWren. I wanted an '09 for the incentives, and I'm getting it for a work truck to use as a deduction this year. I'll go into another dealer to request a search in a few days if nobody posts up on here.

· Registered
2,465 Posts

· Vendor
1,732 Posts
hi

Do any of the dealers on here have this in stock, or can you do a dealer search for me? My local places don't have what I'm looking for and won't run a search. I'm on the east coast.

2009 F-250 or F-350
Regular Cab
V8 or V10 (preferred)
4x4

power windows
cloth seats
sliding rear window

prefer a color other than white

thanks
How about one of these? (See Attachment)

Attachments

· Premium Member
18,824 Posts
Good job, Bobby. A black F-250 5.4L XLT 4x4 with everything he asked for and MSRP of a tic over $35k. Or a "loaded" red F-350 SRW V10 XLT 4x4 with MSRP of a tic over $39k. I suspect one of those will generate a phone call from him. ;) (I'd lean towards the red one.) :)

· Registered
1,045 Posts
Gentelmen,

Cochise here. There is still a couple of units out there... how about this un'...

Disclaimer: This window sticker is only representative of the information contained on an actual window sticker, and may or may not match the actual window sticker on the vehicle itself. Please see your retailer for further information.

Vehicle Description VIN 1FTWF31Y49E A81728
F-SERIES SD 2009 F350 4X4 SD R/C
6.8L EFI V-10 ENGINE
5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANS Exterior
PUEBLO GOLD CLEARCOAT
Interior
CAMEL40/20/40 CLOTH BENCH SEAT

Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE

EXTERIOR
. CHROME GRILLE/BUMPERS
. FRONT TOW HOOKS
. LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE
W/ LIFT ASSIST
. PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
. PRIVACY GLASS, REAR
. SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
INTERIOR
. AIR CONDITIONING - MANUAL
. AM/FM SINGLE CD/MP3 PLAYER
. AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT JACK
. CLOTH VISORS W/PASS MIRROR
. COLOR COORD CARPET & MATS
. CRUISE CONTROL/TILT WHEEL
. DAY-NIGHT REAR VIEW MIRROR

FUNCTIONAL
. 38 GALLON FUEL TANK
. 12.5K TRAILER TOW HITCH
. MAN TT MIRRORS W/PWR GLASS
. MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
. MONO BEAM COIL SPRING
SUSPENSION W/ STABIL BAR
. POWER WINDOWS/LOCKS
. TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
. TRAILER TOWING PACKAGE
SAFETY/SECURITY
. 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
. DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
. RMT KEYLESS ENTRY W/ ALARM
. SECURILOCK ANTI THEFT IGN
WARRANTY
. 3YR/36,000 BUMPER / BUMPER
. 5YR/60,000 POWERTRAIN
. 5YR/60,000 ROADSIDE ASSIST

Price Information MSRP
STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $32,930

Optional Equipment
2009 MODEL YEAR
PUEBLO GOLD CLEARCOAT
CAMEL CLOTH
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.613A
.XLT TRIM
.TRAILER TOWING PACKAGE
6.8L EFI V-10 ENGINE 600
5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANS 1,490
.LT275/70R18E BSW ALL SEASON
4.10 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE
JOB #2 BUILD IDENTIFIER
FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET
10600# GVWR PACKAGE
ELECTRONIC SHIFT ON THE FLY 185
CAMPER PACKAGE 160
SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL
AM/FM STEREO/6DISC CD 300
JACK
TAILGATE STEP 375
TOTAL MSRP $37,015

Disclaimer: Option pricing will be blank for any item that is priced as 0 or "No Charge".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts