·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Walmart camping eating moose burger.....

My glow plug system abandoned me this morning, -16*c (3*f I think) the truck start right up no problem but push out a heavy white smoke for at lease 5 min on hight idle.

Only 2 days left, will have to check that at home

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
Good to hear your home safe and sound.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Over all this trip was great. Some small issue with the truck, RV and weather but nothing serious.... Well depends for witch person.

Truck: did a little over 15000 kms (9300 miles). Only ad the VSM acting up, cooling system issue (witch not sure what happened???? But fix), fuel bowl drain leak and glow plug system ( still have to look at it).

Did the trip on 60hp tow tune from PHP and was averaging 11mpg until they switch for winter fuel. After i was getting about 9.5 mpg. And eat 3/4 of my tires LOL

Travel trailer: no issue until we hit some cold weather the last 2 weeks (between -25 and -10*C witch is -13 and 14*f I believe). All water frozen, slide out frozen in, door frozen, batteries draining crazy fast because of the cold (had to start the truck for 2h 3 or 4 time/night to recharge the batteries)....

Road where nice and clean except a 50 kms (31miles) in Ontario i had to use the 4x4 because of a snow storm and 1/4 of the rockies witch was slippery.

Ho and on the last day, both kids decide to wake up at 4:30 in the morning.

I have some more pic i will post when im done unpacking and the pc setup LOL

Almost forgot, the kid drop my laptop and broke the screen. I was hoping not having to use AE lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 32 of 32 Posts