The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent 2 email requests in and haven't heard back on either one. First one was how do I change my nickname ? It's boring ! And secondly, I put a couple items for sale and I entered the wrong price, but it won'r let me change it. I have put in the password hat I use but it says it's incorrect. Anybody out there able to help ??
Thanks

------------------
1996 F250 4x4 XLT RC Auto 4.10 Bright Red front add-a-leafs Stock exc for Castrol Synthetic Fluids kitty's days are numbered !!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Howdy!

If you sent me an email prior today (Haven't been able to check my home email yet...), I apologize if I haven't been able to get back to you.

Changing your Nickname: I am sorry but the forum software is pretty rigid in this regard which means it cannot be changed. You can however reregister and ask that your old account be closed.

Classified Ad System: Unfortunately, I don't handle that. Jason is the guy who can help you out there.

SP

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Moderator
[email protected]
1999.5 F250 PSD CC 4x2 LWB Black over Tan, Built 3/08/99

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
It's not that I'm too busy, it's just the sheer volume of e-mails I receive each day. I'd estimate at least 30-40 e-mails a day related to the site.

I usually try to go through the webmaster mail at least once a month and fix all the forum account problems.

Technical questions are usually not answered since the forums are better suited for that.

Article and photo submissions are edited and posted the month or two after they are received.

Jason

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Webmaster
1997 F-250 PSD 5-speed Banks Stinger-Plus

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
TR...as mentioned, since your fairly new to the site, it's probably just as easy to re-register and close out the membership you now have. Just enter your new nic...and fill all the pertinent info..and you should be on your way. As for the other item...I'm not sure how busy Jason is these days...or in the past..as I've written to him as well, and not recieved a reply. I just chalk it up to being too busy, and I can't blame him as I'm sure he's got a life too.
That was quite some time ago now..and I've even forgotten what it was about.

Let's hope you've got a nice "original" nic coming!

Dale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts