·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why? Netcape communicator 4.76....Is all I've ever used....Rick

·
Registered
896 Posts
Rick I've noticed that before as well on individual posts, but not on the main forums page. Everytime it has been another user that has posted to that post a webpage link that won't word wrap. It is definately annoying. I have just sent them a nice PM asking if they would revise their signatures and that has corrected the problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

If this isn't what your reffering to, please disregard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
325 Posts
Its definently good to hear this problem is reconized and what the problem is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A few months ago I drove people nuts just trying to discribe it. No one seemed to know what it was nor cared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Glad its now reconized and it wasn't ME!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Larry

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still the same thing except I used to be able to scrool over and now I cant do that. I can only read about 2/3 of the posts...Rick

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Rick same problem here. Jason told me in the other post, basically, that my browser (netscape 4.78 or something) was at fault. I don't know how this could cause the porblem but that is what he said. Guess noone knows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif
James

·
Registered
130 Posts
Othrhog

I've had the same thing happen and do not know how the settings get changed. Here's what I do, go to the display properties section on your task bar. On mine, there is a icon that looks like a monitor, left ot right click one time and a display will come up that allows you to choose a size. For mine I choose 800x600High Color(16 bit)and that allows me to see the full post top to bottom and side to side. I think this is what you are talking about. You may also try going to your options section at top of screen and click on appearence and then text size.

Good luck
Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts